Products: Blast Mitigation: BW7600 Concealed Vent Window
The Series BW7600 Blast Resistant Concealed Vent is a minimal sightline window offering a DoD 1 psi blast resistancecapability. Standard hardware includes a single Multi-Point Locking Handle. As with all of our operable windows, ventconstruction starts with tubular vent components that are mitered, reinforced with corner keys, and crimped at all corners. When closed, the vent is sealed to the frame with bulb gaskets, ensuring an air tight seal.
• AAMA CW100-Rated
• DoD UFC 4-010-01, ATFP, ISC Security Design Criteria for Blast Protection for Windows, ASTM F 1642
• Accepts 1-1/32" (26) Laminated Glazing
• Minimal Sightline
• Structural Silicone Glazed
• Use With BR604, BR606, and BT601 Storefront or BW3250 Curtain Wall
• Reinforced Corner Construction
• Thermally Broken
• U-Factor 0.56 to 0.34
• Multi-Point Locking Handles
• Made in the U.S.A.
Orlando Immigration Center
Defender Series BR606