Products: Blast Mitigation: BR7500 Concealed Vent Window
The Series BR7500 Blast Resistant Concealed Vent is a minimal sightline window perfect for use in blast mitigationstorefront and curtain wall openings. Standard hardware includes Stainless Steel 4-Bar Hinges and Cam Locking Handles. As with all of our operable windows, vent construction starts with tubular vent components that are mitered, reinforced with corner keys, and crimped at all corners. When closed, the vent is sealed to the frame with bulb gaskets, ensuring anairtight seal.
• C-75 Rated Project Out Window
• DoD UFC 4-010-01, ATFP, ISC Security Design Criteria for Blast Protection for Windows, ASTM F 1642
• Accepts 1-1/32" (26) Laminated Glazing
• Minimal Sightline
• Use With BR604, BR606 and BT601 Storefrontor BW3250 Curtain Wall
• Structural Silicone Glazed
• Thermally Improved Design
• Reinforced Corner Construction
• Finishes Range From Clear, Bronze or Black Anodic Finishes to a Wide Selection of Custom Matched Painted Coatings
• Made in the U.S.A.
Orlando Immigration Center
Defender Series BR606